Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We're In!

We are finally in our new Condo! It's been a while, and we have sure missed the blog world! Things are still quite hectic around here, but we're settling in and LOVING it! Here is a taste of our new office. All of the items from Ikea of course (I keep asking myself what we would do without it). There are a few things that I am super excited about that are not in the office. . . I need to take pictures of for you to see.

Well, for the next month the theme will be decorating. It seems like a lot of people I know are buying new homes and ready for some decorating inspiration! If you are one of those people (or not!) here are a few links of blogs/shops that I have been visiting lately. More to come!
Decor8
Hundreds of Amazing Rooms!
Print & Pattern
Design Sponge
Walnut Wallpaper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It's so exciting... I want an office with all of that in it!